Who says the traditional fall/winter wardrobe must only contain dark and neutral colors like black, brown, grey, cream and camel? DEFINITELY NOT ME! screams the girl who thinks the “You can’t wear white after Labor Day” rule is pure trash.
Here’s an example of how to wear bright colors in fall and spice up your winter wardrobe. And hey, you can simply add a pop of color or wear all of them at once. I am here for bright fall fashion, and this sweater is PERFECT for the season. If you follow me, you know I love for color in fashion.
How To Wear Bright Colors In Fall
Still a little uneasy? Below are 5 tips to help you integrate bright colors into your fall and winter wardrobe.
- Adding a brightly colored scarf to your all black look is a surefire way to spice up your winter look.
- Wearing multicolored shoes with your otherwise dark ensemble is an easy way to add color to any ensemble.
- Stand out in red jacket of coat. This faux leather blazer from ELOQUII is perfection. Wear it with solid neutrals for a polished look that still pops.
- A statement bag like this beauty by Isabel Marant always does the trick.
- Accessories are the easiest way to save yourself from drowning in a sea of black as the temperatures dip if you aren’t quite ready to go all in!