The mercury is rising and it seems we are experiencing constant heat waves from coast to coast here in the US. So what’s the perfect print that pairs well with sunshine? The Palm Print.
While it has been around for some time, the palm print has lasted season after season since its trendy comeback debut back in 2014. That was the year we saw the print was EVERYWHERE — on pretty circle skirts, short shorts, razorback tank tops, sandals and flowing maxi dresses. Infusing the pretty palm into your summer wardrobes is definitely the best way to cool off!
This jumpsuit is the perfect summer piece thanks to the seasonal print, cold shoulder detail and lightweight stretchy fabric. A bonus? The dominant black and white colors (with a hint of pink) makes this jumper a piece that can easily transition into fall.
5 Tips To Mastering The Palm Print trend:
- Who doesn’t like short shorts? They are a summer staple. Incorporate a pair of palm print shorts into your look.
- Palm print is the perfect alternative to florals. It’s alot less girly.
- Keep it simple with palm accessories. A gold leaf necklace, charm bracelet or drop earrings are an easy way to wear the trend.
- Double your on-trend style score by wearing a palm print bomber jacket.
- If you are looking to minimize any of your “problem areas” opt for a smaller scale of prints to avoid drawing attention to those areas.
At a lost for inspiration? Get inspired by the looks below.
Shop The Trend